PTFE belt with joint is including PTFE glass belt and PTFE kevlar belt, relative to PTFE endless belt, PTFE belt with joint can made into any sizes and is cost-effective.
For the belt edge, PTFE film, PTFE glass edge or PTFE kevlar edge can be chosen.
For the belt joint, you have following choices.
- Butt: This splices are heat sealed on the back side of belts, offering a smooth top surface.
- Overlap: Overlap splices are the most popular joint style in many industries, and it can be enhanced for food processing industry, the length of overlap is ranging from 25 mm to 152 mm, with directional belt angles of 30, 45, 60, and 90 degrees
- Clipper: Clipper is a metal lacing. This strong and extremely flexible splice conforms well to smaller diameter pulleys
- Alligator: Alligator splices offer exceptionally strong metal lacing. These are recommended for use with 127 mm diameter, or larger pulleys.
- Castellated: Castellated Seal splices are flexible and can be reinforced with stitching for extra strength. Use Castellated Seal splices where metal is undesirable.
- Finger: The ends will be cut into toothed shape, by jointing the two ends, the splice looks like finger, and this toothed shape can be customize in order to increase the tensile strength.
- Cover Flap: covers Clipper or Alligator splice metal lacing, providing a continuous release surface.
Detials of customizing
|PTFE Belt with Joint|
|Belt Material||PTFE glass fabric||PTFE Kevlar fabric|
|Belt Edge||PTFE glass edge||PTFE film edge||PTFE Kevlar edge|
|Belt Guide||PTFE guide||Kevlar guide||Silicone guide|
|Belt Pin||Stainless Steel Pin||PTFE Pin||Alligator Pin|