Silicone Pastry Mat, best for roll out dough, pastry, fondant!
- Silicone Pastry Mat is fiberglass fabric coated with liquid platinum silicone, it is marked with easy to read measurements, is best for roll out dough, pastry and fondant.
- Any sizes of silicone fondant mat can be made, standard sizes like 19.5” x 15.5”, 17.5” x 25.375”, 15.75” x 23.6”, 24” x 36” is popular.
Advantages of silicone roll out mat
Non stick surface, easy release
Easy to clean, only need warm soapy water
Oven safe to 500F (260C)
Made with food grade silicone, FDA & LFGB certificated
★ Cools fast after come out of oven
Cools is very quick so you can touch the pan just few minutes after coming from the oven.
Difference between silicone baking mat and silicone pastry mat
Silicone baking mat is 0.7-0.8mm thick.
Silicone pastry mat is 0.4mm thick.
- Silicone baking mat is designed for home baking or professional baking, it is used together with oven tray. The advantage of silicone baking sheet is non stick, heat resistant, easy to clean and reusable.
- Silicone baking liner will make food even baked. Cook’s Aid also offering silicone crispy mat, which can allow hot air circulation, makes food crispy.
Silicone baking liner AND silicone mat for oven
- However, silicone fondant mat is mostly used for preparation of dough, pastry and fondant.
- Since pastry mat will sticks very nicely to counter top or table, it does not move as you roll out the dough.
- And dough mat is marked with easy to read measurements, helps to roll out pastry dough and fondant.
Common measurement of Silicone pastry liner
Standard sizes of Silicone fondant liner
11.8” x 15.75” (30cm x 40cm)
19.5” x 15.5” (49.5cm x 39.5cm)
15.75” x 23.6” (40cm x 60cm)
17.5” x 25.375” (44.5cm x 64.5cm)
24” x 36” (61cm x 91.5cm)
Any sizes or shapes can be made.