PTFE film laminated mesh fabric YS6040
PTFE heavy mesh belt YS6008S-S for brown coir mat
PTFE heavy mesh belt YS6008S-S is using stronger fiberglass yarn for weaving, the tensile strength and lifetime is much better than standard mesh series. The main applications is brown coir mat manufacturing, screen printing, drying, laminated glass manufacturing, packaging industry, textile industry, wood processing industry and so on, which is used as heat resistant and non stick conveyor belt to transport materials through ovens, or used as release sheet during heat and press processing.
4 x 4 mm PTFE open mesh fabric is FDA & LFGB certificated, can be used in direct contact with food.
Specification of PTFE heavy mesh belt YS6008S-S
Extra strong mechanical strength
Great for architectural membrane
Excellent belting material
PTFE mesh with extra strong fiberglass yarn YS6008S-S
PTFE mesh with stronger fiberglass yarn YS6008S
Applications of PTFE mesh fabric with stronger fiberglass
PTFE heavy mesh belt for Coir mat & Coconut palm mattress manufacturing
Coir Mat ( or palm mattress) is using coconut palm from natural palm tree, and add lots of adhesive or glue during the manufacturing.
PTFE mesh conveyor belt is used to convey coir mat through oven for heating and curing.
The reason why using PTFE mesh with stronger fiberglass
- PTFE mesh must be strong in order to carry heavy coir mat
- PTFE mesh must have long lifetime for increasing the output of production
Heat resistant mesh belt for non woven manufacturing
- The heat resistant and non stick PTFE coated belt, is the critical feature of the thermal bonding process of non woven manufacturing.
During the drying process, the cotton with or without glue, the fiber with low melting point need to be dried and cured, then a PTFE mesh belt or PTFE heavy duty belt will be needed.
Drying belt with high mechanical strength
- Drying belt is the most common applications for PTFE heavy mesh belt.
- Teflon open mesh belt can be easily found in food packaging, seafood processing, screen printing, pets food manufacturing, non woven manufacturing and many other applications
- And Teflon open mesh belt which using strong fiberglass yarn has stronger mechanical strength and longer lasting property.