PTFE Tear Resistant Fabric, increased tear and crease strength property
- PTFE Adhesive YS7025AJ, with 0.30mm total thickness, has easy release and long lasting performance. The basic material is YS9025AJ, which has excellent release surface and high mechanical strength. And the silicone pressure adhesive on the back is heat resistant and long lasting.
- Teflon adhesive tape has a yellow PVC liner on the back, which can protect the adhesive surface and to ease distinction and use.
- Any width or length can be cut according to the applications, such as heat sealer machines, covering elements, impulse wires, L-Bar sealers, Wire wrap insulation and harness protection.
Why use PTFE Tear Resistant Fabric
- PTFE Tear Resistant Cloth is produced for applications in tough working environment, like continuous high pressure and high temperature, or used for minimize the downtime of machines, ensure the quality of processed product.
- PTFE Tear Resistant Fabric is typically used in applications requiring high-flex properties or belting applications with small diameter pulleys
- For aerospace industry, PTFE Tear Resistant Cloth is used to resist the high pressure during curing and laminating, also offers the non stick surface.
- For packaging industry and food processing industry, PTFE Tear Resistant Fabrics is designed for increasing the lifetime of release sheet, and guarantee the quality of the processed product.
- For Tortilla production, in order to resist the continuous pressure, high temperature and oil leaking, PTFE fabric will be requested to have an abrasion resistant, tear resistant property, and a smooth surface without pin holes.
Properties of Adhesive PTFE coated fabrics
Superior non-stick surface, easy to release and clean
Excellent dimensional stability, strong tensile strength and tear strength
High electrical insulating power, strong resistance to electric arc
Outstanding temperature resistance (continuous working from -70°C to +260°C)
Specifications of PTFE coated adhesive sheet
|PTFE GLASS FABRIC SELF ADHESIVE||PREMIUM SERIE||SILICONE PSA|
Please ask for other widths
|1000 mm||39.5 inches|
|0.25 mm||0.0099 inches|
PTFE glass and Silicone PSA
|0.30 mm||0.0119 inches|
|530 g/m²||15.63 oz/yd²|
|460 N/cm Warp||263 lbs/inches Warp|
|400 N/cm Warp||229 lbs/inches Warp|
|Adhesion||6.0 N/cm||55 oz/inches|
|Temperature resistance||-73 to +260 °C||-100 to +500 °F|
Click here to download the TDS of YS7025AJ-ESONE